Exciting! You’re thinking about buying your first home. Chances are, you’re excited, unsure and maybe a little apprehensive about becoming a homeowner. Buying your first home is a major life event. It brings lots of benefits, and also significant responsibilities, and it’s essential that you are ready to take this important step – both from …Read More
Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as ""
- Exciting! You’re thinking about buying your first home.
- home loans
- Home ownership vs. renting – a big decision !
- If the value of the property rises
- You have extremely limited options to personalise the property
- you may have to pay more in rent
- You’re paying off someone else’s mortgage
- Your rent is fixed for the term of the lease – usually 6 to 12 months
Saving for your first home is no easy task – not only do you have the home loan deposit to save up for but there’s also the cost of lenders mortgage insurance, stamp duty (unless you’re eligible for exemption in your state) and upfront mortgage fees. So, it’s easy to see why the Australian Government …Read More
The lure of becoming your own boss is enough to get any entrepreneurial nine to fiver out of their cubicle chair. But making the leap from business concept to real-life success takes financial resources, an airtight plan and hours of sweat equity. Its no small task, which is why approximately half of all new businesses …Read More
- A shoestring approach
- Business Plan
- Business Success
- Consider your Niche
- Don’t let the business tank your personal financial situation
- Finding Capital to expand
- fine tune your credit score
- home loans
- How much money do I need to start a business ?
- keep three months of living expenses stashed away for emergencies
- know that you don’t need to be a millionaire to launch a successful new business
- speak with an eFinance Home Loans Broker Today
- Working Capital