Since buying our house four years ago, it has felt like my husband and I are always in the middle of a home renovation project. Whether it’s updating our master bathroom, painting every wall in the house or installing a new dishwasher, there’s no end to the home improvements we want to make. We’re …Read More
Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as "efinance"
Exciting! You’re thinking about buying your first home. Chances are, you’re excited, unsure and maybe a little apprehensive about becoming a homeowner. Buying your first home is a major life event. It brings lots of benefits, and also significant responsibilities, and it’s essential that you are ready to take this important step – both from …Read More
- Exciting! You’re thinking about buying your first home.
- home loans
- Home ownership vs. renting – a big decision !
- If the value of the property rises
- You have extremely limited options to personalise the property
- you may have to pay more in rent
- You’re paying off someone else’s mortgage
- Your rent is fixed for the term of the lease – usually 6 to 12 months
Saving for your first home is no easy task – not only do you have the home loan deposit to save up for but there’s also the cost of lenders mortgage insurance, stamp duty (unless you’re eligible for exemption in your state) and upfront mortgage fees. So, it’s easy to see why the Australian Government …Read More
The lure of becoming your own boss is enough to get any entrepreneurial nine to fiver out of their cubicle chair. But making the leap from business concept to real-life success takes financial resources, an airtight plan and hours of sweat equity. Its no small task, which is why approximately half of all new businesses …Read More
- A shoestring approach
- Business Plan
- Business Success
- Consider your Niche
- Don’t let the business tank your personal financial situation
- Finding Capital to expand
- fine tune your credit score
- home loans
- How much money do I need to start a business ?
- keep three months of living expenses stashed away for emergencies
- know that you don’t need to be a millionaire to launch a successful new business
- speak with an eFinance Home Loans Broker Today
- Working Capital
Know the difference between hard vs soft credit enquiries You’ve worked hard to get that essential three digit number known as your credit score to where you want it – Click Here and now you want to keep it that way. And since you understand how your credit score is calculated – Click Here you know that …Read More
- Check the lending criteria
- Credit Score
- Finance Application
- Guide to hard vs soft credit enquiries
- home loans
- Keep an eye on your credit file
- Know the difference between hard vs soft credit enquiries
- Limit your credit applications
- Multiple applications to different lenders shows desperation
- What exactly counts as a credit enquiry
Self Managed Superannuation Funding – SMSF Loans eFinance Home Loans specializes in SMSF Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements. We will help you choose a loan which is ‘suitable’ to your needs and provide you with the comprehensive information on a broad range of financiers and products. Once you have chosen a suitable loan from our panel of lenders, eFinance …Read More
- Corporate SMSF Trustee
- Establish your SMSF Trust Deed
- How a Complying SMSF Loan WORKS ?
- investment loans
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement
- Liquidity Position ?
- LRBA what is it and why ?
- Obtain SMSF Loan Pre-Approval
- Self Managed Superannuation Fundind Loans
- SMSF Financial Position
- SMSF Investment Strategy
- SMSF Loan Process ?
- SMSF Loans
- SMSF Loans Features and Benefits
- SMSF What Happens Next ?